Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ mobile is an essential tool for all healthcare providers and trainees who care for older adults. It contains specialized, up-to-date evaluation and management strategies for common geriatric conditions and disorders.
Geriatrics At Your Fingertips™ (GAYF) for mobile devices contains the latest content in the GAYF 2016 print edition, published by the American Geriatrics Society and available at geriatricscareonline.org.
Find quick answers to your geriatric assessment and treatment questions with:
• Free and continuous content updates for one year after purchase.
• Over 100 tables containing current medication information, searchable by generic or trade names
• Easy-to-use algorithms
• Assessment instruments that calculate responses
• Fast, comprehensive search and index functions
• Calculating equations for commonly used formulas
• A bookmark feature for frequently referenced content
• Links to many resources and websites
Directions for downloading the app after purchase: go to the My Library tab and view the entry for the GAYF App. You will see an orange button labeled "Download". After clicking on the Download button, select the Apple or Android icon to select your platform.
App : 1 Year