Shop By Product Types
- AGS Annual Meeting Presentations
- Audio Programs
- Books & Online Texts
- Clinical Guidelines & Recommendations
- Fellowship Assessment Toolkit (ADGAP)
- Geriatrics for Specialty Residents Toolkits
- Mobile Apps
- MOC Modules
- Patient Resources
- Special-Topic Bundle
- Teaching Slides
Events & Updates
The AGS, through a cooperative agreement with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), has just published The Clinician’s Guide to Assessing and Counseling Older Drivers, a free online guide that walks clinicians through key issues, opportunities, and challenges faced by older drivers and the healthcare professionals who care for them. Up to 4 AMA Category 1 Continuing Medical Education credits can be earned through the completion of the Guide.
To go along with the guide, the AGS has published two recorded webinars that are available for free as well.
- Older Adult Driver Safety: An Overview is available for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
- Older Adult Driver Safety: Assessment & Counseling is available for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit